College Students and Families
After your student arrives at their college of choice, they may need assistance finding internships, research options, and career opportunities. When you and your student work with us, we take the stress away with proven strategies to make college affordable.
- Consultation with a College Planner
- College Financial Plan, Using Income and Asset Shifting Strategies to Increase Financial and
- Merit Aid and Lower Out-of-Pocket Tuition Expenses
- Major Assessment Test (to determine student’s career choice)
- Scholarship Research and Scholarship Essay Assistance
- Review of EFC Calculation (Expected Family Contribution)
- FAFSA and CSS Profile Filing
- Financial Aid Results Review
- Financial Aid Appeal
- Negotiating The Cost of College
- Student Loan Assistance for New Borrowers
- Student Loan Consolidation for Existing Borrowers
- RA (Resident Assistant) Application Assistance
- Residency Qualification and Appeals
Overwhelmed? Let Our College Advisory Team Help You!
We know there are a lot of steps, decisions, and plans to make and change on this journey. The process can be overwhelming and expensive. Our clients find that our services take away their stress and reduce the anxiety both parents and students may be feeling. Read some of our client stories here.
If your student isn’t sure what major they want to pursue or where they want to go to college, or you don’t know how you will afford college (tuition, books, living expenses, transportation, computer, etc.), we are your expert guide.
We’ve helped hundreds of worried parents successfully navigate this college journey. You deserve to be excited about the future happiness and financial security your child’s college path will take them on.
Schedule your FREE “Everything you need to know about College” consultation today and we will put your mind at ease.